Thursday, August 15, 2013

Riddle me this

Here's a question for all of you ones of readers out there.  Having been inspired by Rob Kelly over at the Aquaman Shrine, specifically his Adventure Sunday line, I have been giving thought to doing reviews of old comics.  I would start out with the Walt Simonson run on Thor, mainly because I own all them them in trade form.  This would consist of a recap of the issue, along with a few page images, and my take of the comic.

So the question is, would anyone want to read this?  I'm thinking that I would work a few ahead and post them on Thursdays if I have nothing else to talk about (which seems to be often).  If I've done this correctly, there should be a poll in the upper right of the blog.  If you could please take the time and vote, I would appreciate it.

EDIT: I know that the font color on the poll is screwed up, but I can't figure out how to fix it.  For reference, the top answer is Yes and the bottom is No.  Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment